Ring sizing guide
Are you looking for a perfect ring for yourself or someone special?
Do you want to make sure it fits comfortably and securely?
Then come to our store today and get a free ring size measure!
We also have a wide range of rings to suit any style, budget and occasion. Whether you need a wedding ring, an engagement ring, a promise ring or just a gift, we have it all.
And if you can't find what you're looking for, we can also customize your ring to your liking.
Don't miss this opportunity to get a free ring size measure and browse our amazing collection of rings.
Visit us today and let us help you find your dream ring!
If you cannot make it to our store or you are DIY person, follow our guide below.
1. Find a ring that currently fits.
2. Download our Ring sizing template.
3. Place the ring over the nearest matching circle below.
4. If the rings falls between two sizes, order the larger size.
5. DoubIe-check for size accuracy.
IF YOU'RE BUYING THE RING AS A SURPRISE
1. Ask the recipient's friend if they know their ring size.
2. Borrow a recipient's ring and measure as above.
OTHER TIPS AND INFORMATION
- If knuckle is a lot larger than the base of your finger, measure both the base of your finger and your knuckle, and select a size between the two.
- When considering a wide band, move up a size from your measurement for comfort.
- Your ring size will be about half a size larger on the hand you write with.
- Measure your finger in warm temperatures, and at the end of the day.